Last month I wrote and produced a vlog on demographic data. I referenced the 2016…
10 questions you must ask yourself about a potential employee.
- Can they do the job?
- Are they qualified?
- Do they possess the skills?
- Will they do the job?
- Does it fit their long term goals?
- Does the job reinforce their nature?
- Are they trainable?
- Does this person’s skills and personality complement the existing team?
- Do they share the same values?
- Do you like them for their skills or because they are like you?
Never try to fit a round peg into a square hole. Businesses spend a fortune in training employees to do jobs they hate and therefor never do those jobs well. If someone loves the outdoors they will be miserable indoors answering the phones and their displeasure will come across the phone. Find service people to serve, accountants to count and promoters to promote.
MMC®, is a performance-based, data-driven golf marketing company that hits ‘em straight.
Thank you for partnering with MMC® in growing the game, your golf course and your golf career.