Last month I wrote and produced a vlog on demographic data. I referenced the 2016…
1. If I’m wrong about the way I run my business, how much will it cost me?
2. How long can I afford to be wrong before I run out money?
3. Even if 50% of the time I am right, is that good enough to grow my business to the level I want?
4. Do I know exactly why prospects go to a competitor rather than to my facility?
Ask your members and prospects questions like:
• Are our membership rates fair for the product and service we provide?
• Which is more important to you… providing more value or better pricing?
• What can I do to gain your loyalty as a member?
• What are we doing right?
• What are we doing wrong?
Try to remember you’re the authority on ownership, entrepreneurship and golf; the member is the authority on being a member of your facility looking from the outside in.
MMC®, is a performance-based, data-driven golf marketing company that hits ‘em straight.
Thank you for partnering with MMC® in growing the game, your golf course and your golf career.